Paul and Liz will be available for a book signing
The Cape Ann Forum seeks to engage the public in conversations about the rapidly changing social and political environment in which we live and what we can do to make it a better, safer place. We present free, public forums that bring experience and perspectives not often represented in the mainstream media and that give voice to citizens whose concerns, hopes and fears are too often lost or ignored.
NATIONAL BOOK RELEASE EVENT WILL BE COVERED BY C-SPAN
Thursday, February 12, 2009 7:30 p.m.
The Cambridge Forum
Feb 4, 2009 7:30pm
The Cambridge Forum in Cambridge, MA is one of public radio’s longest running public affairs programs. Recorded live every week in Harvard Square, Cambridge Forum focuses on the news behind the news and regularly examines the issues and ideas that shape our lives. Programs are broadcast on WGBH and syndicated around the country on National Public Radio, reaching a nationwide network of with a core listener base of a quarter-million people.
Click here to watch video from this event
- Rudolph Steiner’s 1915 & Edgar Cayce’s 1945 prophecies about Russia’s future with the West are unfolding now
- The tangled web leading up to Afghanistan
- 9/11, Psychological Warfare and the American Narrative Series
- House of Mirrors Series
- Pashtun Awakening: Defeat the Taliban by Changing the Narrative
- Two ‘mad scientists’ create sleep mask that lets people CONTROL their dreams
- Afghanistan bedeviled by ‘Mystical Imperialism’
- Afghanistan and Mystical Imperialism: An expose of the esoteric underpinnings of American foreign policy
- Abandon All Despair Ye Who Enter Here The City Lights Booksellers & Publishers’ Blog
- Book Review: Crossing Zero by Gould & Fitzgerald