Paul and Liz will be available for a book signing
The Cape Ann Forum seeks to engage the public in conversations about the rapidly changing social and political environment in which we live and what we can do to make it a better, safer place. We present free, public forums that bring experience and perspectives not often represented in the mainstream media and that give voice to citizens whose concerns, hopes and fears are too often lost or ignored.
NATIONAL BOOK RELEASE EVENT WILL BE COVERED BY C-SPAN
Thursday, February 12, 2009 7:30 p.m.
The Cambridge Forum
Feb 4, 2009 7:30pm
The Cambridge Forum in Cambridge, MA is one of public radio’s longest running public affairs programs. Recorded live every week in Harvard Square, Cambridge Forum focuses on the news behind the news and regularly examines the issues and ideas that shape our lives. Programs are broadcast on WGBH and syndicated around the country on National Public Radio, reaching a nationwide network of with a core listener base of a quarter-million people.
Click here to watch video from this event
- Part V — Psychological Warfare and the American Mind
- Part IV–Psychological Warfare and the American Mind
- Part III–Psychological Warfare and the American Mind
- Part II — Psychological Warfare & the American Mind
- Part I–Psychological Warfare and the American Mind
- The most productive Imperialist thinker of the 20th century gives up on Empire!
- Before Prosecuting Iraq War Criminals, US Must Deal With Afghan War Crime
- ANALYSIS: Zbigniew Brzezinski’s Russophobia Drives NATO Aggression in Poland, Baltics
- Is Virtual Reality for Our Own Memories Really Such a Great Idea?
- Broadcaster Coy Barefoot talks with Paul and Elizabeth, June 27, 2016.