The tangled web leading up to Afghanistan
We made a documentary with economist John Kenneth Galbraith and Strategic Arms Limitation Talks (SALT II) negotiator Paul Warnke on the eve of the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979. Our timing with this issue made the Soviet invasion seem all too convenient. As we point out at the very end, it was President Carter who asked the Senate to hold back on ratification of SALT II following the invasion while having secretly authorized Brzezinski’s black project to lure the Soviets into Afghanistan in the first place. The Soviet invasion enabled the military/industrial/congressional complex to shift the political discussion permanently away from the civilian sector and towards the need for an unending military escalation of all sectors of the economy. It’s the basis of the false narrative of triumphalism our country is dying from today.
The Arms Race and the Economy: A Delicate Balance can be viewed here. We included America’s Financial Armageddon and Afghanistan, an article we posted last September that goes more deeply into the Cold War effects on today’s economy is available online here.
Here is a link to a 53 minute program we created titled, Crossing Zero: The History of The Durand Line
About this episode
- The Final Stage of the Machiavellian Elites’ Takeover of America
- Part 3 – How the CIA Created a Fake Western Reality for ‘Unconventional Warfare’
- Part II – How Neocons Push for War by Cooking the Books
- Part I – American Neocon Imperialism Leads the World Into Dante’s Vision of Hell
- Listen to our interview on ForbiddenKnowledge TV
- Watch our interview on ForbiddenKnowledge TV
- Listen to our interview on WZBC’s EXPANDING AWARENESS with Victor Venckus
- Listen to our 12/28/2016 30 minute interview with Joseph B. Juhász.
- The Trump Card is played! Never Underestimate THE FOOL
- Rudolph Steiner predicted Russia would be critical for the future of the West in 1915